Do you want more excursion, more thumping power, and to shake everyone's mirrors around you? DS18 has the perfect subwoofer to satisfy all your bass head needs in the newly designed for 2021 ZXI12.4D high excursion subwoofer. This monster sub packs a 3 inch coil made to withstand high amounts of power with the utmost efficiency while producing thunderous distortion free bass. This sub has a low FS so it can be used in large boxes with lower than normal tuning. Not only will this subwoofer slay the lows, it is versatile enough to also play higher frequencies in the bass zone of sub frequencies. Most subs that produce this much bass have very deep mounting depths which limit the applications in which they can be used. The ZXI12.4D has a mounting depth of only 7.5 inches so It can be used in most instances where you need a lot of bass but not you don't have to worry about the setup taking up all the real estate in your vehicle. The ZXI12.4D has been conservatively rated at 1000w rms and 2000w peak power so this makes it the sub that can handle any task put to fruition.
|Nominal Impedance||4 + 4 ohms|
|RMS Power Handling||1000 Watts|
|MAX Power Handling||2000 Watts|
|Voice Coil Diameter||3" (76.5mm)|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Black Aluminum|
|Cone Material||Non-Pressed Paper|
|Dust Cap Material||PPI|
|XMAX||32mm one way 64mm total|
- Long ferrite motor structure that will allow for maximum excursion and former clearance.
- High Excursion Surround to help produce maximum XMAX without damage to the cone and surround.
- Conservable rated at 1000w RMS and 2000w peak power so you can get the high powered thunderous bass you crave.
- 3 inch voice coil to absorb and produce the highest heat to power ratio all while pumping out thumping head turning bass.
- Low FS of 31.5 Hz so the sub can play ultra low frequencies all while still retaining the versatility of a traditional subwoofer.