- Technical Details
- Buy This With
DS18 ZXI12.4D High Excursion 12" Car Subwoofer
2000 Watts 4-Ohm DVC, Quad Stacked Magnets
More Power, More Bass!
Designed to provide thumping power that shakes everyone’s mirrors, the ZXI12.4D is a newly designed subwoofer that could only be defined as a monster of a machine. It packs a 3-inch voice coil that’s made to withstand high amounts of power with unparalleled efficiency, while producing thunderous bass that’s free from distortion. Don’t get it twisted, this sub is versatile enough to play higher frequencies under 1.8KHz down to 10Hz with incredible clarity and accuracy!
Order the DS18 ZXI12.4D today to turn up the bass with thunderous power!
The majority of subs that produce this much bass usually have enormous power requirements to get to maximum XMAX and deliver crazy loud bass. The ZX112.4D sets itself apart since it has an extremely efficient coil that handles large power with a higher dB rating than most subs at 89.2 dB. This sub is also conservatively rated at 1000W RMS Power Handling and 2000W MAX Power Handling, making it capable of handling anything you throw at it!
- Long ferrite motor structure allows for maximum excursion and former clearance with quad stacked magnets.
- High Excursion Surround to help produce maximum a 32mm (one-way) XMAX without damage to the cone and surround.
- Conservatively rated at 1000W RMS Power Handling and 2000W MAX Power Handling so you can get the high-powered thunderous bass you crave.
- 3-inch voice coil to absorb and produce the highest heat to power ratio all while pumping out thumping head turning bass.
- Low FS of 31.4Hz so the sub can play ultra-low frequencies all while still retaining the versatility of a traditional subwoofer.
- Ultra-low frequency response of 10Hz-1.8KHz to ensure great lows and you will be able to have hard hitting bass that plays with authority.
|Nominal Impedance||4 + 4 Ohms|
|RMS Power Handling||1000 Watts|
|MAX Power Handling||2000 Watts|
|Voice Coil Diameter||3" (76.5mm)|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Black Aluminum|
|Cone Material||Non-Pressed Paper|
|Dust Cap Material||PPI|
|XMAX||32mm one way 64mm total|
I have been building car audio systems for over 20 years. These are Hands down one of the best subs on the market! They take some power to run, but in a good ported enclosure they EXTREMELY MUSICAL!! I rarely find a product I'll fully promote but I do highly recommend these.
The best subwoofer I had was going sundown then these guys pop up man man I tell you awesome they will always have my support great great sub build quality is super
Super impressed with this sub paired with a skar audio 2000.1 running at 2 ohms and 1400 watts… and a 3cu ft slot port box tuned to 36hz in a 2000 Acura TL… This thing BEATS REDICULOUS!! The amount of excursion it throws is mind boggling… super low bass with no clipping or distortion and clean crisp highs at the same time I definitely recommend this sub… working on getting an additional sub and running both of them in the TL so the whole neighborhood can hate me
...5, 6, 7 STARS!! 2004 Acura TL, have one in a 31hz tuned 2.1cf ported box made for an SSA Icon, wired to a Skar RP1500.1! Slaps so hard that ya actually forget how damn loud it is until you exit the vehicle. Running an' old R-Edition of Phoenix Gold class A/B for the highs, but when you hear it from the outside.. just... DAMN! You don't want to get in! DS18 just dropped a Dual 2-ohm! I'm gonna buy one and put it in my 2005 Subi! Maybe, with a D4S box this time! TBH - Was really hesitant to even try DS18 for a handful of years, but if you know what you're looking for, they do not disappoint!! #DS18ZXi_FoLife!
Still have yet to buy speakers or an amp