- Technical Details
DS18 Infinite AGM power-cell batteries are what real enthusiasts need for all their charging system needs. These batteries have been proven tough and able to withstand extreme amperage draws and hold strong voltage through the most demanding of times. This AGM (absorbed glass mat) technology has proven through the years to be the most cost effective way to meet high charging demands from any 12v sources. Packed in a durable container, this battery is sure to stand the test of time. These batteries have a higher than normal float voltage so with the vehicle on and the alternator charging these will give even more reserve.
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) design that has proven itself through time and is the number one choice among team competitors.
- Non spill design so the batteries can be mounted upside down or in multiple configurations without worry.
- Bolt M5 terminals for secure connection also giving multiple options for add on terminals and busbars for the highest connectivity and conduction.
- High burst reserve so the battery can maintain high volumes of amperage draw while efficiently holding voltage.
- High float charge so your lights stay brighter, your electronics run stronger, and you have more reserve power and voltage altogether.
Download INF-65 Manual
|Nominal Voltage||12.8 V|
|Capacity||Ah||65Ah @ 10hr-rate to 1.8V per cell @ 25°C (77°F)|
|Maximum Discharge Curren||5 Sec||1200 Amps|
|Float Charging Voltage||13.5 to 13.8 Vdc / unit average at 25°C (77°F)|
|Recommended Charging Current||19.5 Amp Max|
|Nominal Operating Temperature Range||25°C +/- 3° (77°F +/- 5°)|
|Bolt / Terminal Type||Theard Lead Alloy Recessed / M6 Bolt|
|Weight||21 Kg / 46.2 Lbs|