- Technical Details
- Buy This With
DS18 MRX100 Marine Head Unit Video TFT LCD Screen, 2 Zones, 4 Volts Output, BT, 4x50 Watts MAX
The MRX100 is DS18's NEW all in one marine head unit that does it all!
DS18’s MRX100 Marine Head Unit is designed to do it all and then some! The same beautiful compact design, upgraded to be even more powerful and durable to endure the toughest beating any marine, golf-cart, and off-road head unit will go through.
The experts at DS18 upgraded this powerful receiver with: higher range Bluetooth connectivity, substantial material changes for extended longevity, and lower operating voltage for power consumption efficiency.
The MRX100 also allows classic users to browse over 37 presets radio stations without the need for a device being connected to it. However, if users wish to connect a device, upgraded Bluetooth connection features, as well as USB and AUX input makes it so users can connect any device they wish.
If there’s a rear camera attached to the vehicle, users can also utilize this product to view the rear camera directly helping them maneuver the vehicle they’ve attached it to.
The MRX100 is guaranteed to bring crystal clear audio quality with unchecked control over how the audio sounds (via a variety of sound settings) at all volumes in your boat, off-road, golf cart, or any vehicle that will be tested by the elements frequently.
- V5 Bluetooth pairing functions so you can play music direct from your phone or any BT source with a longer operating range.
- Gorilla Glass Screen for added fortitude and longevity in every element
- ID3 Tag Display that helps ensures users know exactly what they are listening to at all times
- It comes with precise sound settings options that let you control the bass, treble, balance, fade, EQ, loudness, and Subwoofer crossover with ease.
- There is an easy to read LCD display with RGB keys so you can use the color that's easiest to read, to set your mood of the day, or color scheme!
- 37 Radio Presets (18 FM / 12 AM / 7 WB) for easy access.
- The USB can transfer music along with charging your chosen device at the rate of 2.1 A.
- The IPX6 waterproof rating will give you the confidence to use your marine head unit anywhere and everywhere.
- Users can also utilize this product to view their vehicle's rear camera directly
- Voltmeter and Low Voltage Alert to help maintain and optimize all equipment controlled by and connected to this unit
- The MRX100 is made to deliver 4 x 18 watts RMS @ 4-Ohms and 4 x 25 watts RMS @ 2-Ohms
- Enjoy all your favorite AM/FM stations with our wideband AM/FM receiver that is also selectable under source controls.
- Off Road
- DIY Projects
|Operating Voltage||10.5 -16 Volts|
|Current Drain||15 Ampere / (Max)|
|Low Voltage Warning Alert||YES (< 11V)|
|Buttons||Rubber + RGB Backlit (Blue Color)|
|Screen Panel||Gorilla Glass with OCA Full Bonding|
|Type||TFT LCD with IPS|
|Power Output RMS||4 x 18W @ 4 ohms (14.4v) / 4 x 25W @ 2 ohms (14.4v)|
|Max||4 x 50W @ 2 ohms (14.4v)|
|Min Load||2 ohms Stable per Channel|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20KHz|
|RCA Pre-Out Voltage||4 Volts|
|Output Impedance||500 ohms|
|Equalizer||2 Bands (Bass 100Hz ± 10 dB, Treble 10KHz ± 10dB)|
|Presets||YES (S-Bass / Vocal /Powerful / Clarity)|
|Subwoofer Control||Level (-10 to +10)|
|Audio Zones||2 Zones (Zone 1: Front R+L, Rear R+L / Zone 2: R+L)|
|Independent Zone Control||YES (Level/Tone)|
|Audio Input||L+R RCA (Aux Input)|
|FM Frequency Range||87.5 -107.9 MHz|
|AM Frequency Range||530 -1710 KHz|
|Weather Band||162.40 -162.55 MHz|
|NOAA Weather Band||YES Compatible|
|Tuner Presets||18 FM / 12 AM / 7 WB|
|Radio Data System||YES (AF / TA / NEWS) Selectable|
|IF||10.7MHz (FM), 450KHz (AM)|
|Sensitivity||4μV (FM), 36dBuV (AM)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>30dB(FM)|
|Bluetooth Version||5.0 + EDR|
|USB Capacity||64 Gb Max|
|USB Charge Capacity||2.1 Amp|
|Audio Files Compatibility||MP3, WMA|
|Remote Control||Wired 3.5mm Jack Input (Compatible with MXRC)|
Installed this new head unit on my boat and the functions and sound are exactly what I needed. Bright and easy to see and very user friendly!