- Technical Details
- Buy This With
DS18 PRO-W10.4S 10" Water Resistant Motorcycle & Powersports Woofer 700 Watts 4-Ohm SVC
DS18 is proud to present you with a subwoofer long awaited by all bikers and powersports enthusiast alike! The DS18 PRO-W10.4S is a full size water resistant subwoofer made to withstand harsh elements all while not sacrificing any build quality that normally comes with marine speakers. This hybrid both comes with a standard subwoofer basket, coil, and motor structure all while the cone of the woofer is water tight and made so it can take any water without risking corrosion and deformation that water naturally causes.
The magnet and basket have also been coated to withstand corrosion. The cone is made of durable light weight plastic with the rubber surround there to make sure things stay tight. This combo allows zero water to penetrate into the inner workings of the subwoofer to ensure long life and loudness. This subwoofer is offered in single 2 ohms and 4 ohms configurations and handle 350w RMS and 700w Peak power and works very well with both sealed and ported boxes.
- Woofer made especially for motorcycles but can be used in all applications that need a water resistant solution.
- Don't sacrifice any loudness that you normally loose with IPX rated subs.
- Coated magnet and basket to help reduce the chances of corrosion.
- We have released single voice coil 4 ohms and 2 ohms versions so you can optimally set your ohm load with the amplifier of your choice.
- Durable lightweight plastic cone and rubber surround to prevent any water perturbing down into the working parts and motor of the subwoofer.
- Made to be loud and clear so you can feel and hear the thump at 70+ MPH highway speed as long as the appropriate power is supplied.
|Nominal Diameter||10" (254mm)|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms SVC|
|Maximum Power Handing||700 watts|
|RMS Power Handing||350 watts|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 4.5KHz|
|Recommended Lo Pass Crossover||180Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2.5" (65.5mm)|
|Voice Coil Former Material||2.12L|
|Cone Material||Water resistant paper|
|Dust Cap Material||Water resistant paper|
|Magnet Weight||46 oz.|
|Thiele & Small Parameters:|
|Equivalent Volume||Vas 19.654 LTR|
|Excursion (one way)||Xmax 12.2 mm|
|Free Air Resonance||Fs 40 Hz|
|Mechanical Factor||qms 4.275|
|Electrical Factor||Qes 0.561|
|Total Factor||Qts 0.492|
|Moving Mass||Mms 67.313g|
|BI Factor||BI 9.801|
|Voice Coil Inductance||Le 1.165mH|
|Diaphragm Area||sd 0.035299sq/m|
|Dc Resistance||3.2 ohms|
|Efficiency Band with Product||77.2|
|Overall Diameter||264 mm (10.39")|
|Overall Depth||128 mm (5.04")|
|Front Mount Baffle Cutout||231 mm (9.09")|
|Mounting Depth||114 mm (4.49")|
|Motor Diameter||156 mm (6.14")|
Excellent build quality, with right amp definitely bumps. It is a tight fit but still fits. I did have to remove my 6x9s on my speaker lids because lids would not close due to 6x9 magnet hitting the mounting ring. Not really an issue for me since with this woofer they are no longer needed.