- Technical Details
Screaming onto the scene is DS18's PRO-DR1PK44 that has an all new design and has been tweaked for maximum performance and loudness. This horn driver sports a 1" 8-ohm CCA voice coil to absorb the 240w peak power and is designed to really make it loud with efficiency. This driver comes with an attached square shaped screw on throat that makes it very versatile while also enhancing acoustics and decibel levels. This driver has a 107.3 db sensitivity so the potential of screaming loudness is easily obtainable with the right combination of power. This driver's frequency range is very wide starting at 800 Hz all the way up to ear drum shattering 20 KHz! The PRO-DR1PK44 is sure to complete your pro audio system and complement all your other speakers with crisp and clear high range sound.
- Utilizes a CCA 1" voice coil to maximize loudness per watt.
- 240w peak power and 120w program power will make these compliment your entire system
- Mounting depth of only 4.56 which gives them extreme mounting versatility.
- Removable voice coil so if you happen to need to repair on the go, it can be done in minutes.
- Wide frequency response of 800HZ to 20KHZ so you won't miss one high-hat or cymbal crash.
|Installation Type||Screw Down|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Peak Power Handling||240W|
|Program Power Handling||120W|
|AES Power Handling||60W|
|Sensitivity with Horn (1w/1m)||107.3dB|
|Recommended HI Pass Crossover||900Hz|
|Voice Coil Diameter||1"|
|Voice Coil Former Material||Kapton|
|Magnet Weight||0.38 oz|
|Mounting Hole||3.26" x 3.26"|