- Technical Details
- Buy This With
DS18 PRO-NEO6.8R 6.5" Neodymium Mid-Range Loudspeaker 600 Watts 8-Ohm
Versatility is paramount in large and small audio systems alike. Many DS18 fans have been wanting an 8 ohms version of our very popular NEO-R series of 6.5s. We have obliged the overwhelming requests by releasing our PRO-NEO6.8R. This Neodymium driven midrange speaker will be the loudest 6.5 we have while also handling the most power. The great thing about NEO motor structures is that you get better performance, higher wattage handing, better efficiency, and much lighter in weight than a traditional speaker with a ferrite motor structure.
This is an 8 ohms speaker that handles 300w RMS and 600w MAX power with a dB sensitivity rating of 96dB. This neo also has an amazing cone design to help this screaming midrange all the way from 90Hz to 10,000Hz with extreme clarity and loudness.
- Neodymium motor structure that handles more power, lighter, and more efficient than ferrite motors.
- High RMS rating of 300w RMS and 600w MAX @8 ohms so you can have a very high powered 6.5 to blow away the competition.
- High decibel rating so it does not take max power to get the fullest sound.
- High powered aluminum voice coil backed by an intense neodymium rings magnet for more volume at the highest efficiency on the market.
- Beautiful DS18 design including a DS18 Tooled aluminum brushed accented basket and high quality terminals.
- Solid cone design that slays the midrange but is best accompanied by a pro audio super tweeter
|Nominal Diameter||6.5” / 165mm|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohms|
|RMS Power Handling||300W|
|MAX Power Handling||600W|
|Sensitivity (1w/1m)||96 dB|
|Recommended Hi Pass Crossover||160 Hz|
|Pair or Single||Single|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2"/50.8mm|
|VC Former Material||Kapton|
|Dust Cap Material||Paper|
|Basket Color/Finish||Glossy Red|
|Magnet Material||Neodymium Rings|
|Magnet Weight||11.4 Oz|
|Displacement Volume||0.045 L|
|THIELE & SMALL PARAMETERS|
|Equivalent Volume||6.498 Ltr|
|Excursion (one way)||3.6mm|
|Free Air Resonance||83 Hz|
|Mechanical Compliance||276.373 u/M/N|
|DC Resistance||6.0 ohm|
|Mechanical Mass w/o air||12.638 g|
|Overall Diameter||6.88” / 174.8mm|
|Overall Depth||3.29” / 83.7mm|
|Front Mount Baffle Cutout||5.91” / 150.3mm|
|Mounting Depth||3.29” / 83.7mm|
|Motor Diameter||4.13” / 105mm|
Great sound. I installed these on my Polaris Slingshot and they are loud!!