- Technical Details
Take complete control of your audio system with DS18's new line of Digital Sound Processors! Now you can control every aspect of your audio system with ease with precise filtering settings. The DSP6iA gives you many highways in which you can fine tune your audio.
This DSP comes with a built in amplifier which yields 70 watts rms per 6 channels @4ohms. Channels 5/6 can be bridged for a subwoofer that will get you 240w rms @4 ohms bridged.
The DSP6iA will be hooked up directly to your PC (not mac compatible) or laptop for a multitude of tuning options that are just a few mouse clicks away. Also included is an easy to use wired controller that acts as an interface for song switching, volume, and your saved presets. This unit has an included BT receiver so you do not even need a head unit. You can stream directly from your phone if you so wish, which makes the versatility of this DSP immeasurable.
The software is downloaded at ds18.tools and does not take a high learning curve to master. Each input can be adjusted and summed. You can save your options and multiple presets for 6 channels, @6db/octave to 48db/octave, and visualization for your actual and simulated EQ curve.
- Bluetooth streaming so you can use your smartphone, tablet, or laptop for endless music
- Built in amplifier that gives 70w rms @4ohms x6 channels. Channels 5/6 can be bridged for a subwoofer and will give 240w @4ohms bridged.
- Easy to use software found at ds18.tools to fine tune and monitor every aspect of your signal processing.
- Wired controller that acts as a gateway to all your presets and also will control your volume, play list, and other functions you would normally need a head unit for.
- Multiple inputs such as 6ch high level, 2ch low level, Auxiliary, Optical, and USB to get you a highway of musical paths.
what comes in the box?
|Type-C USB cable(3m)||1pc|
|High level IN cable(12pin)||1pc|
|Connecting cable for remote controller (5m)||1pc|
|Black self tapping Screw||4pc|
|Hexagon socket screw||8pc|
|2.5mm Allen wrench||1pc|
|Working Voltage||DC 7.5-16V|
|REM input voltage||9-16V|
|REM output voltage||DC12.8V (0.5A)|
|THD @1KHz, 1V Rated Power Output||0.02%|
|Band width @-3dB||10-21KHz|
|Signal-to-noise ratio @ A weighted||>95dB|
|Channel Separation @ 1kHz||>60dB|
|Input sensitivity (AUX in)||2mV - 2V|
|Input sensitivity (high level)||8mV - 10V|
|Input impedance (ohm)||low level : 22K / high level : 36|
|Maximum output level (RMS) @ 0.1% THD||2V|
|High level input||Up to 6channel|
|Optical Input||Stereo( 96kHz/24bit)|
|Low level (PRE) output||Up to 2channel|
|4Ohm( stereo) power @1% THD||6 x 70 Wrms|
|2Ohm( stereo) power @1% THD||2 x 120 Wrms (CH5/6 only)|
|4Ohm( bridged) power @1% THD||1 x 240 Wrms (CH5/6 only)|
|Length x with x height||320mm x 143mm x 56mm|