- Technical Details
- Buy This With
DS18 HYDRO MRX2 Marine Headunit LCD screen , 2 Zones, 4 volts Output, RGB LED Lights, BT, RDS 4X40 Watts
One marine head unit to rule them all! This marine head unit is full size, easy to use, stylish, and will also stand up to the rigorous punishment that all marine, golf cart, and off-road head unit go through. This powerful receiver features all the functions you need like BT, RCA outputs including subwoofer, USB linking and charging with remaining waterproof! This is the key to enjoying loud music with the highest quality for your boat, atv, or any vehicle that may see the water frequently.
The MRX2 is DS18's NEW all in one marine head unit that does it all!
- V5.0 Bluetooth pairing functions so you can play music direct from your phone or any BT source.
- Precise sound settings options that let's you control the bass, treble, balance, fade, zone, EQ, loudness, and Subwoofer crossover with ease.
- Easy-to-read LCD display with lit keys so you can see in low light situations.
- Also provided CT sync that allows for settings like time be adjusted by over the air radio frequencies.
- The USB can transfer music along with charging your chosen device at the rate of 2a.
- The MRX2's sound output can be matched because we have made this unit to use 4v pre amp outputs so you can expect the highest quality sound with the voltage to push it.
- The MRX2 has 3 outputs to accommodate fully applied systems easily with front, rear, and sub high quality outputs.
- The IP65 waterproof rating will help you stay confident while using the head unit in harsh and wet terrain without failure.
- 2 RCA zone output so you can mix your music between them.
- This radio has an amazing power output. With a 4 ohm load you will get 4x15 watts rms and 2 ohm load you will get 4x25 watts rms which is enough to push most entry level speakers. (Amps will be required to install tower speakers and subs)
- Enjoy all your favorite AM/FM stations with our wideband AM/FM receiver that is also selectable under source controls.
|Operating Voltage:||10.5 -16 Volts|
|Low Voltage Warning Alert:||YES (< 11V)|
|Buttons:||Rubber + RGB Backlit (synced with LCM)|
|Screen Panel:||Gorilla Glass with OCA Full Bonding|
|Type:||Liquid Cristal Module|
|Backlight:||7 Colors Selectable (Auto / White / Red / Blue / Green / Purple / Cyan / Yellow|
|Power Output RMS:||4 x 15W @ 4ohm / 4 x 25W @ 2ohm|
|Max:||4 x 50W @ 2ohm|
|Min Load:||2 ohm Stable per Channel|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz to 20Khz|
|RCA Pre-Out Voltage:||4 Volts|
|Output Impedance:||500 ohm|
|Equalizer:||2 Bands (Bass 80Hz, Treble 12Khz)|
|Presets:||YES (S-Bass / Vocal /Powerful / clarity)|
|Subwoofer Control:||Level (-10 to +10)|
|Audio Zones:||2 Zones (Stereo + Subwoofer each)|
|Independent Zone Control:||YES (Level/Tone)|
|Audio Input:||L+R RCA (Aux Input)|
|FM Frequency Range:||87.5 -107.9 MHz|
|AM Frequency Range:||530 -1710 KHz|
|Weather Band:||162.40 -162.55 MHz|
|NOAA Weather Band:||YES Compatible|
|Tuner Presets:||18 FM / 12 AM / 6 WB|
|Radio Data System:||YES (AF / TA / NEWS) Selectable|
|Bluetooth Version:||5.0 + EDR|
|USB Capacity:||64 Gb Max|
|USB Charge Capacity:||2.1Amp|
|Audio Files Compatibility:||MP3, WMA|
|Remote Control:||Wired 3.5mm Jack Input (Compatible with MXRC)|
Got this radio for my boat and it works great. Love the result but one thing I don’t like is that if the sun is out really bright is a little to hard to see the screen. I got to cover the radio to see the screen if I’m in a sandbar. Also the remote control in the back keeps turning on and off the radio and moving the volume randomly, I bought a second remote and it took 2 weeks to do the same thing. I ended up disconnecting it. I would love them to try fixing this since I use that remote a lot. Other than that is a great 2 zone radio.
Just made my first purchase with DS18 to start my marine project with some Hydro Carbon 6.5 375 watt speakers. Fell in love with their colors and designs without even touching them. The test will be completed when I receive my first order this Friday January 4th and hook them up for the first time to here the quality. The carbon frame really caught my eye on the their website and I can wait to light them up for the first time. Thanks again to the DS team and I hope to see y'all at the 2022 Desert storm in Lake Havasu!
Great product very loud
It’s exactly what I was looking for and didn’t take up too much space in my dash