Return & Exchanges
This warranty covers:
Covers any defects in materials and workmanship and warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is also only valid if the original purchase was made from an authorized DS18 dealer.
How long is my warranty coverage?
This warranty covers 1 year from the date of the purchase.
Not covered in warranty:
This warranty does not cover the cost for removal and reinstallation of any kind. Additionally, shipping to DS18 is covered by the purchaser This warranty is void and inapplicable DS18 deems that the product was abused or misused; including but not limited to Speaker product that has been improperly-powered, causing thermal coil failure and/or mechanical failure, damage caused by accident, mishandling, improper installation, negligence, normal wear and tear, excessive water or heat damage, and freight damage.
(The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers.)
DS18 is not responsible for any damages to a consumer's vehicle or person from a product failure. The warranty is void if DS18 deems the product was installed or used improperly. DS18 shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
The Warranty procedure.
DS18 will repair any part of your product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible, DS18 will replace the product in question. If it is deemed necessary DS18 will either replace the entire product with a refurbished unit or it will be replaced with a model that is similar in price if that model is no longer available. The cost of shipping to the consumer is covered under this warranty.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY?
• You may return your eligible merchandise to DS18 for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt.
• If the product is open, we will work with you but product should be complete with all packaging and manuals intact to avoid a 20% restocking fee.
• All Closeout items are Final Sale and not eligible for return.
• Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
• Refunds will be applied to the original payment method used at the time of purchase.
• Please allow five to ten business days from receipt of your returned item(s) for your refund to post.
WHAT ITEMS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES?
• Defective merchandise will be exchanged at the current value
• Returned items will be inspected and non-defective merchandise must be returned in original packing.
• Altered/embellished items are not eligible for return.
• Gift cards may not be returned or refunded.
How do I start my return or exchange?
Please fill out the form regarding your product issue and a service representative will assist you in the necessary actions to verify that the problem that you are experiencing is covered under warranty. If it is in fact a warranty issue, DS18 will issue an RA number and give instructions on sending the product in for evaluation.