- Technical Details
Over time evolution is inevitable. The same can be said for DS18's new Z series model of amplifiers! We took one of our best selling lines and upgraded every aspect of it. They now put out even more power, have more top of the line components, and are guaranteed to deliver amazing quantities of RMS power on demand. The previous Z series was very powerful to begin with and for 2021 we packed all new DS18 branded boards with much more efficient electronics, and with all new heat sync casings to make an amazing amp line even more perfect for your needs. You have your pick of multiple 2 channel, 4 channel, 5 channel, and Monoblock amps in this line to power every aspect of your DS18 audio system
- Sleek and elegant design so you get a great amount of power while not requiring too much real estate in your vehicle.
- (Mono blocks only) An included bass knob will help you adjust bass on the fly for extreme bass.
- Filters are included so you can adjust the high pass and low pass filters so your speakers perform at their best.
- 0 to 180 degree phase switch is included for more complex systems that need the phase reversed.
- Fuses included on the amplifier for easy access and amp circuitry protection.
- The terminals are stainless and use Allen keys to tighten for the best connectivity possible.
Download ZXI.5 Manual
|RMS PORWER @ 4 OHM||125W x 4CH + 420W|
|RMS PORWER @ 2 OHM||170W x 4CH + 705W|
|POWER @ 1 OHM||SUB 1X 1000W|
|RMS POWER @ 4 OHM BRIDGE||F&R CHs: 2X 340W|
|PEAK POWER @ 4 OHM||200W X 4CH+680W|
|PEAK POWER @ 2 OHM||300W X 4CH+1000W|
|PEAK POWER @ 1 OHM||SUB: 1500W X 1CH|
|PEAK POWER @ 4 OHM BRIDGE||F&R CHS:600WX2CH|
|MINIMUM IMPEDANCEÂ||F&R CHS :2 OHM/SUB: 1 OHM|
|CROSSOVER HIGH PASS||40-4KHZ|
|CROSSOVER LOW PASS||50-250HZ|
|POWER INPUT SIZE||4GA|
|DIMENSIONS LxDxH (INCHES)||14.2X5.7X1.9|